1 day introduction to Environment Centred Living (ECL)
A course designed to leave you deeply related to yourself and your environments and able to start to affect your health and wellbeing from the centre of your life.
Overview of the day:
- Introduction to the relationship between your consciousness, your body as a physical vehicle and your environment.
- Introduction to the idea of multi-dimensional environments, including the difference and connection between physical, emotional and conceptual environments.
- The 2 main pathways in ECL (conceptual and experiential).
- The key levels the 2 pathways manifest in the physical body.
Afternoon- Practical Techniques
- Recognising the effect of each system on the health and wellbeing
of yourself or another.
- Common situations and experiences.
Date Monday 10th January 2011
Venue Walletts Court Hotel, St Margarets, Kent CT15 6EW
Cost: £90 includes refreshments and hot lunch
Early Bird booking £75 (if paid before 15th Dec 2010)
For information about overnight stay and spa breaks: http://www.wallettscourthotelspa.com/page5.htm
For more information about me and the results my techniques can produce:
www.benbarnett.org or Facebook: Holistic therapies by Ben Barnett
Contact me: 07891 339943 or e-mail email@example.com
Downloadable flyer Ben Barnett Workshop flyer (revised)